Korean Red Tea Root Ginseng Radix About Ginseng Around World:
Ginseng is a plant, the root of which has been taken as a health food for over 2,000 years around the world. Long before ginseng was well-known to the Western general public,people from aristocratic and scientific classes knew about, wrote about, and showed their love for ginseng,regarding it as a natural medicine and calling it the "treasure from the Orient." Some notable figures, who have openly endorsed the use of ginseng to support natural health, include King Louis XIV (the "Sun King") and passionate philosopher, Jean-Jacques Rousseau.Both enjoyed and appreciated the health effects of ginseng. Pope Paul II loved ginseng so much that he made it popular around the Vatican. Russian novelist, Maxim Gorky, used ginseng while recovering from a smoking-related disease and French president Mitterrand claimed that ginseng helped extend his life while living with a terminal cancer. Even the British rock band, the Scorpions, came to china and purchased ginseng to support their active lifestyle, while one of the world's top models, Naomi Campbell, has shared that one of her secret's for body care is using ginseng extract.How to use:
- Braise Cut the red ginseng into slight pieces as long as 2 cm, put them into the bowl, fill with hot water, seal up the top of the bowl, and then drink the soup after steaming for 4-5 hours.
- Chaw Chaw 2-3 slices of the red ginseng can make you feel refreshing , enriching the saliva for the sweet and cool flavor, which is the simplest way of taking.
- Grind Grind the red ginseng into powder, swallow some powder everyday, and the dosage depends on the body conditions of individuals, usually 1-2 grams every time.
- Make ginseng tea Cut the red ginseng into pieces, put them into the bowl or the cup, soak them with boiling water, smother it for 5 minutes and then drink the juice, you can smother it for 3 times with the same red ginseng slices.
- Soak it in the wine Cut the whole red ginseng into pieces and put them into the spirit of 50-60 degrees, be cautious to take it.
- Braise together with food The red ginseng only has a very little bitter taste, which can be removed by braising it together with lamb or mutton, or lean meat, chicken, fish and so on. Besides, the soup is very restorative.